EN 1090 Consultancy for Steel Fabricators
We have worked with numerous steel fabricators to ensure compliance with EN1090 CE Marking of Structural Steel.
Alternatively, we will tailor a package where the customer can choose from any number of the following.
- Initial site visit and gap analysis. (This is provided to customers nationwide free of charge).
- Advice on appropriate Execution class.
- Preparation of Welding Quality Management System relevant to the execution class.
- In partnership with INAB or UKAS approved weld inspection company we will provide qualification of welding personnel and welding procedures.
- Provision of Responsible Welding Co-ordinator RWC training.
- Factory Production Control manual, specifically tailored for your business.
- System for traceability of product.
- System for calibration and maintenance.
- Bespoke training for relevant people.
- Attendance on site on day of audit.
R.W.C. Training Responsible Welding Co-ordinator
QSC provide Responsible Welding Co-ordinator courses.
Our courses are delivered by leading industry experts.
The course meets the requirements of EN 1090 and the requirements of Notified Bodies such as NSAI, BSI, CFA.
CE Marking for all types of machinery manufacturing
We work with customers who manufacture products which need to be CE marked before it is placed on the market.
- Identification of relevant standards.
- Machinery Directive compliance reports.
- Risk Assessment to EN12100
- Preparation of Technical File
- Preparation of User Manual.
- Drafting of appropriate Declaration of Performance.
Preparation of Task Specific Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
We will visit site, review contract documents and assess current competencies, as necessary to enable us to prepare task specific Risk Assessment and Method Statements. If required and depending on the size of project we can provide a site monitoring service to ensure the RAMS remains valid and is being complied with on site.
Preparation of Safety Statements for Manufacturing and Construction Companies.
For companies who want to outsource some of its health and safety function we can visit your site or factory, prepare risk assessments and Safety Statement. Where required a total Safety Management System can be devised and implemented.
Building Control Ammended Regulations. BCaR
The BCaR Regulations apply to any development or work in connection with the construction, extension ,alteration, repair or renewal of a building where a Commencement Notice is required to be lodged after March 1st 2014
This is to ensure not only best practice is carried out on construction projects but that a system is in place for
- traceability for the products used.
- showing a methodology for ensuring compliance of materials and workmanship with the building Regulations.
- keeping record of inspections.
- Controlling supplier and Sub-Contractor Activities eg shop drawings, materials, offsite testing, mock-ups, benchmarking samples
QSC can provide and if necessary monitor a system which meets the requirements of the Building Control amended Regulations. We can provide this service either to the building contractor or to the client.